‘Who Will Care?’ Awards 2015
We want to hear about the stars of Essex – register now!
Tell us about a volunteer, business or charity that has made an impact on your community and improved the lives of others. This is your opportunity to show just how much you appreciate them. A time to say thank you.
The ‘Who Will Care?’ Awards is the first county-wide volunteer awards for Essex and will take place on Wednesday 13th May at the Weston Homes Community Stadium in Colchester. CAVS have been commissioned by Essex County Council to co-ordinate this new and exciting event which is sponsored by Castle Point CCG, Runwood Homes and Colchester FC and will be compered by Dave Monk of BBC Essex.
People across the county are being asked to nominate individuals, voluntary organisations and charities that they feel deserve recognition for their volunteering efforts and commitment, for going that extra mile and making a difference.
There are six categories:
- Voluntary Community Service – Reflecting innovation or outstanding service delivery
- Individual Adult – 25 years and over
- Individual Young Person – under 18 years old
- Individual Young Adult – 18-24 years old
- Business Award – Reflecting their Community Social Responsibility work
- Individual – Overcoming Adversity (sponsored by Runwood Homes)
To register for a nomination form or if you’d like to discuss sponsorship opportunities simply contact Castle Point Volunteer Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org