Registration is easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Complete the Organisation Registration form (or you can register online using the register button at the top of the page)
- Submit it to your local Volunteer Centre
- Use the Opportunities Registration form to tell us about your volunteering vacancies.
Your local centre is listed on our Contact page.
If you operate across Essex, or in more than one district, you only need to do the paperwork once.
Tell us where you want the opportunity promoted and it will be shared with all the relevant Volunteer Centres.
Some Volunteer Centres may contact you for a few more details and some may apply a small membership charge.
Once you register with your local Volunteer Centre or Volunteer Essex, you will be able to access a range of services offered. For example:
- Assistance with developing a volunteer policy
- Guidance on paying expenses
- Information about risk assessment and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checking
- Local events and links into national campaigns such as Volunteers’ Week and Make a Difference Day
- Information on affordable training.
If you have questions or want to discuss any aspect of our service please get in touch by completing our enquiry form.