Volunteer Essex aims to ensure that our services meet the needs of our customers at all times in accordance with customer, statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as our Volunteer Essex policies and procedures.
Volunteer Essex Network Strategic Group are responsible for the implementation of our Quality Management System and for achieving and maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The scope of our Quality Management System covers all activities stated within our Scope Document and we are committed to:
- Develop and improve our Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of :
- Quality, specification, and integrity
- Customer satisfaction
- Stakeholder performance
- Risk minimisation
- Work ethics and best practices
Volunteer Essex has a continuing commitment to:
- Reviewing the internal and external issues affecting our Quality Management System and the needs and expectations of interested parties at Volunteer Essex operational meetings.
- Ensuring that our customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establishing this Quality Policy and our ongoing Quality Objectives
- Ensuring that Management Reviews are carried out by the VE Strategic Group quarterly and not only set but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Reviewing the availability of resources
We shall endeavour to comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitor our quality performance against objectives and implementing improvements when appropriate.
All personnel and volunteers understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in the Quality Procedures Manual.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies are made available to all members of staff and volunteers as a means of communicating the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
This policy was adopted on 31st October 2016
Reviewed on 16th March 2018