An opportunity has arisen for a volunteer who is looking to develop their skills within recruitment to support AF in the following areas.
• Creating and maintaining accurate clients and volunteer recruitment files, activity reports, and database records; process and analyze volunteer database reports
• Attending and representing AF at community outreach events, fairs and trainings for volunteer recruitment
• Building partnerships with community groups, corporations and organizations to reach out to potential volunteers and clients
• Developing recruitment materials and text for e-blasts, social media posts, webpages for volunteers and other projects within AF
• Responding to volunteer and donor inquiries; participate in screening of applicants through review of volunteer applications and conducting initial interviews
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director and Director of Administration
IT Literacy skills, MS Office, including experience in Social Media is essential. However, training can be given if you have basic knowledge and have a "ready to learn attitude"
AF would appreciate a very confident, hardworking and outgoing person with a positive attitude.
The role is designed to be flexible but ideally we would like a commitment of two mornings.
Essential training will also be given
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 21/07/2016
End Date: 30/11/2019
Weekly, fortnightly and flexible. We can be flexible with the day and time but preferably a Monday or Tuesday.
This opportunity is available in: Thurrock
Maybury Open Door (MRCT)
Rayleigh, Rochford and District Association for Voluntary Service (RRAVS)
Citizens Advice Tendring