Raise awareness of and support the work of Emmaus Colchester in your local area Plan and deliver events in the local area Help participants to have the best possible experience of supporting Emmaus Colchester Provide information and materials to participants Placing promotional materials for events in the local community.
- Good organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to inspire people about the work of Emmaus Colchester
- Ability to engage with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Knowledge of your local area
- Other requirements
- Willingness to undertake training and attend meetings if required
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity has no specific location.
More Opportunities from Emmaus Colchester
British Heart Foundation Shop - Clacton
Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust
East Anglia Children's Hospice EACH