We are looking to recruit three Trustees for the Board
- It is essential that Trustees have diverse skills set. We expect Trustees to work as a team and to highlight your particular strengths. Specific duties for Trustees of Human Roots Community are:
- Trustees are required to attend quarterly Board meetings, from 6pm-8.30pm.
- All Trustees are required to participate in at least one Sub-Group. These meetings are held once every quarter, from 6pm-7.30pm.
- Trustees are required to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Preparatory work is required in advance of and sometimes following each meeting.
- A commitment to the values and objectives of organisation
- An ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- An ability to communicate effectively
- An ability to make sound, independent judgements
- An ability to think creatively
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
- Data Protection policy
- Equal opportunities policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 06/10/2021
End Date: 06/10/2022
This opportunity is available in: Uttlesford
Brentwood Theatre Trust Ltd
Royal Gunpowder Mills
British Heart Foundation Shop - Frinton
South Essex MND Branch