Are you confident and outgoing and have good communication skills? If yes this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for volunteers who are confident and outgoing who will approach local business in the community to raise awareness of our stock requirements.
This role will include:
• Support stock generation events
• Handing out bags to the local community
• Promote the benefits of the Gift Aid Scheme to Cancer Research UK
• Contacting local business for surplus stock
• Maintain a relationship with existing contacts
No experience needed as full training will be given.
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 12/07/2017
End Date: 26/07/2020
This opportunity is available in: Maldon
More Opportunities from Cancer Research Retail - Maldon
Ideas Hub Chelmsford
Haven House Childrens Hospice
Chelmsford Volunteering Centre
Essex Sight (part of Essex Blind Charity)
The Cinnamon Trust