Are you the type of person who enjoys working in a busy environment and are able to work in an organised manner? If yes this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for volunteers who have an eye for detail who can recognise the difference between quality and high street brands.
This role will include:
• Help to sort clothing into categories
• Understanding the importance of the gift aid scheme to Cancer Research UK
• Tag, price and steam garments
• Working in an organised manner
• Ensuring and understanding the importance of safe working
No experience needed as full training will be given.
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 12/07/2017
End Date: 26/07/2020
This opportunity is available in: Maldon
More Opportunities from Cancer Research Retail - Maldon
Short Term Wheelchair Loan Charity
Age Concern - Southend
Essex Respite and Care Association
Oxfam Store - Market Road Chelmsford