RRAVS are looking for help with marketing and social media to ensure our articles are projected across all social media platforms and to help build and extend our social media presence.
The role requires someone with excellent communication and IT skills, a working knowledge of current social media practices/processes and a flare for creativity. A good standard of written English is essential.
- Help us develop a dynamic and vibrant social media profile
- Work with our staff to schedule posts via Facebook & Twitter
- Identify ways to increase the impact and reach of our social media
- Monitor feedback via social media and highlight issues to our staff
Please note that due to the Covid pandemic, we are unable to have volunteers in the office at the present time but if you would like to be considered for this volunteering opportunity in the future, please register your interest and we will contact you shortly.
- Working knowledge of current social media and current practices/processes·
- Marketing or PR experience would be desirable but is not essential. Having ideas and being creative is key
- A good standard of written English
- A commitment to volunteer on a regular and ongoing basis
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently on your own initiative
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 01/11/2018
End Date: 20/11/2021
A minimum commitment of 4 hours per week is requested for this role, preferably on a Thursday in the office, although it is possible to work from home.
2 Hockley Road
More Opportunities from Rayleigh, Rochford and District Association for Voluntary Service (RRAVS)
Brentwood Council for Voluntary Service (CVS)
Perryfields Junior School
The Open Road - Castle Point
Helen Rollason Cancer Charity