• Receive and distribute correspondence from the charity to the group.
• Create and circulate meeting agendas and record action points clearly.
• Circulate minutes promptly to all group members and the Community Fundraiser.
• Maintain the group's activity calendar, meeting schedule and contact list.
• Send thank you letters to the group's supporters on behalf of the Fundraising Group.
• Prepare and circulate publicity materials to support the group's fundraising events.
• Maintain the group's email account and respond to enquiries.
• Good administrative and organisational skills.
• Good written communication skills.
• The ability to work on your own initiative.
• Basic IT skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
• A genuine interest in and desire to support the work of Marie Curie
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
16 year olds can join as members
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 12/12/2017
End Date: 12/12/2019
More Opportunities from Marie Curie
Maldon & District Community Voluntary Service
Barnardo's Oak Tree Family Hub
Essex Wildlife Trust - Colchester