Provide support and guidance to advisers on research and campaigns work
Keep up to date with research and campaigns issues, including monitor trends in bureau enquiries, to identify issues for potential local or national research and campaigns work. Network with other people involved in research and campaigns work within Citizens Advice, locally, regionally and nationally.
Network with other local groups and agencies involved in research and campaigns work.
Uphold the aims and principles of the CAB service.
• a strong sense of justice.
• understanding of the importance of research and campaigns work.
• understanding of key current social issues, and their potential impact on CAB clients.
• commitment to the aims and principles of the CAB service.
• ability to give feedback clearly and sensitively.
• good report-writing skills.
• ability to analyse complex information.
• ability to work constructively with other agencies.
• ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
• ability to work on own initiative, within given guidelines.
• desire to continue learning.
• good level of written and spoken English.
Office location: Ernest Wythes House, 50a Hemnall Street, Epping CM16 4LS
- Suitable for under 18s
- DBS check required
- Training provided
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Expenses reimbursed
- Equal opportunities policy
- Written role description
- Volunteer induction
- Ongoing support
- Health and Safety Policy
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 28/03/2018
End Date: 28/03/2019
This opportunity is available in: Epping
More Opportunities from Citizens Advice Epping Forest District
OACS - Open Adult Counselling Service
Voluntary Action Epping Forest