Can you help us by selling raffle tickets at our community fundraising events? It costs over £4 million each year to provide St Clare Hospice’s vital services to people with life limiting illnesses. With limited NHS funding, we need to fundraise for most of this. You can help us work towards this goal by selling raffle tickets.
What you will be doing:
• Selling raffle tickets to member of the public at events that St Clare Hospice have organised / events that people have organised on St Clare Hospice’s behalf.
• Selling raffle tickets to members of the public.
• Writing any required information (name, contact details etc) on the back of raffle tickets sold.
• Handling money and giving out appropriate change.
• At some events you will be sat down at a stall, at others you may need to be stood up or walking around selling tickets.
If you can help sell raffle tickets at the following event please do let us know:
Friday 19th October 11am – 2pm – ‘Manuden Lunch’ at Manuden Village Hall, Manuden, Bishop’s Stortford, Essex CM23 1BQ
• Polite and friendly when interacting with people.
• Will need to be able to write on the back of ticket strips and be able to tear perforated tickets from the book.
• For some events you may need to be able to stand / walk around to sell tickets
• Some events will be outside so may be hot / cold /
windy / wet etc. You’ll need to be happy to adapt to the conditions as best as
possible if helping at an outside event.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
The next event is on Friday 19th October 2018
This opportunity is available in: Epping, Harlow, Uttlesford
More Opportunities from St Clare Hospice
Community360 Braintree Office
Parkrun - Brentwood
DIAL South Essex
Castle Point Social Car Scheme