Positive Prescription is a scheme which collaborates with local partners to provide activities that improve wellbeing for eligible individuals and families.
Activities could take the form of improving fitness through providing tasters sessions at Leisure World, improving social isolation by brokering friendship groups, or addressing barriers to individual development through education and training.
We are looking for people with:
• Good communication skills.
• The ability to relate well to people of different ages and multi-cultural groups.
• A friendly manner, who are welcoming, fun loving and resourceful.
Activities will include:
• Assisting with registration of clients where required.
• Helping out at activities in the community.
• Promoting Positive Prescription to our clients and representing Community360 well.
• Ability to show initiative.
• Welcoming, polite and friendly manner towards clients.
• Willingness to help with a variety of tasks and activities.
- Suitable for under 18s
- DBS check required
- Training provided
- Volunteer policy
- Covered by insurance
- Expenses reimbursed
- Equal opportunities policy
- Written role description
- Volunteer induction
- Ongoing support
- Health and safety support
When: 17/09/2017 - 18/03/2018
More Opportunities from Community360
Basildon Boys & Girls Club
Basildon Billericay and Wickford
Blind Veterans UK
Essex Wildlife Trust - Colchester
North Avenue Youth Centre