A great opportunity for a qualified electrician/engineer PAT Tester to assist with the supply of safe and function tested stock. The aim of the role is to support and assist with domestic electrical donations received for reuse.
• Supporting the Epping ReUse team to PAT Test electrical donated items received through the donations
• Preparing items for display in the retail outlet..
• Identifying goods that can be recycled.
• Reliability, flexibility and commitment
• Qualified and competent PAT Tester/electrical engineer
• An interest in protecting the environment
• To have a ‘can-do’ attitude and integrity
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 09/07/2020
End Date: 14/07/2021
This opportunity is available in: Epping
More Opportunities from Epping Forest ReUse
Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
Maldon & District Community Voluntary Service
Essex Youth Service
Gardens Of Easton Lodge