Purpose of the role
• To assist the bureau in holding events such as open days and roadshows.
• To assist the bureau in obtaining resources for the service. This could be money, help in kind or equipment.
Main duties and responsibilities may include:
• Assisting the bureau management team in managing and promoting bureau publicity events.
• Monitoring the success of events held.
• Researching the viability of events e.g. in shopping centres or at fetes.
• Identifying possible sources of funding in the community such as local businesses, individuals or charitable trusts.
Location: Ernest Wythes House
50a Hemnall Street
Epping CM16 4LS
• A commitment to the aims and principles of the CAB service.
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to think laterally about events the bureau could hold.
• A willingness to attend training and other meetings.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• To be able to work as part of a team.
• Enthusiasm and confidence.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• To be
approachable and friendly
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 07/03/2019
End Date: 07/03/2020
This opportunity is available in: Epping
More Opportunities from Citizens Advice Epping Forest District
Essex Wildlife Trust
Harlowsave Credit Union
Farleigh Hospice Braintree
ngage Volunteer Centre Thurrock