Interested in gardening, no experience necessary
Keen to work in a team
Happy to work outside in all weathers
Interested in heritage education.
• Looking for experience in workshops facilitation or leading groups.
• Someone who loves meeting people and enjoys working with children, young people and families from a range of backgrounds.
• Have good communication skills – and able to engage with children of all ages and abilities.
• Full of enthusiasm and willing to get stuck in.
• Keen to discover more about Rainham Hall and its history.
• Available on Tuesdays for school visits, and weekends and/or school holidays for family activities.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 14/03/2019
End Date: 14/03/2020
flexible Occassionally The shifts for this voluntary opportunity is highly dependent on the learning event taking place, shifts would last between 1-4 hours and be anytime before 17:00 throughout the week.
More Opportunities from National Trust Rainham Hall
Barnardo's (in partnership with Virgin Care for the Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service)
St Clare Hospice
Chelmer Village Youth Club
City of Chelmsford Mencap