Interested in gardening, no experience necessary
Keen to work in a team
Happy to work outside in all weathers
Interested in heritage education.
• Looking for experience in workshops facilitation or leading groups.
• Someone who loves meeting people and enjoys working with children, young people and families from a range of backgrounds.
• Have good communication skills – and able to engage with children of all ages and abilities.
• Full of enthusiasm and willing to get stuck in.
• Keen to discover more about Rainham Hall and its history.
• Available on Tuesdays for school visits, and weekends and/or school holidays for family activities.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 14/03/2019
End Date: 14/03/2020
flexible Occassionally The shifts for this voluntary opportunity is highly dependent on the learning event taking place, shifts would last between 1-4 hours and be anytime before 17:00 throughout the week.
More Opportunities from National Trust Rainham Hall
SAVS - Forward Motion Project
Chelmsford and District Scouts
Supporting Carers and Families Together (SCAFT)
Essex Wildlife Trust - Thurrock Thameside Nature Park