An exciting opportunity has become available!
Rochford Town Team is looking for someone to undertake administration activities, with opportunities to learn about local history and community involvement
This will include:
- Managing the Town Team content on their website, Facebook, Twitter and mobile app.
- Setting up and co-ordinating events.
- Assisting with or managing new projects.
- Researching heritage items and liaising with other groups.
- To seek funding for projects and ongoing activities.
- Administration Skills
- IT Skills
- Interest in History
- Good writing and grammar
Work is undertaken at home with occasional training/meetings.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 23/04/2019
End Date: 23/04/2020
The activities can be divided between a number of volunteers so availability is discussed based on each role. We are looking for consistent involvement based on the activity that is agreed.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
More Opportunities from Rochford Town Team
Cancer Research Retail - Brentwood
REMAP - Tendring
CGL WizeUp Thurrock
OACS - Open Adult Counselling Service