1. Organising social trips for our members ie booking venues, arranging transport, collecting money from the members.
2. Assisting with social events during the luncheon club on a Tuesday and Thursday ie bingo calling, raffle, table top sale.
3. Arranging special social events during the year at our luncheon clubs on a Tuesday
or Thursday ie Easter Party, Christmas Party, Armed Forces Day.
Good social skills and enthusiasm.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 27/02/2020
End Date: 27/02/2021
Between 11am and 2pm.
This opportunity is available in: Castle Point
Stansted Day & Community Centre - The Crafton Room
Unity Enterprises East Anglia
Buckhurst Hill Parish Council
Chelmsford Stroke Exercise Group