Event helpers will be required at both internal and external fundraising events - those organised by Hope for Tomorrow and those they have been invited to attend.
Typically Hope for Tomorrow need help manning their stands, selling merchandise and collecting money. However duties may vary depending on the type of event.
As a volunteer you will be supporting Hope for Tomorrow to keep the wheels turning on their Mobile Cancer Care Units to allow patients to be treated closer to home and have an opportunity to build experience for your CV.
What support or training will I get?
- Regular and ongoing support from Hope for Tomorrow
- Basic induction to Hope for Tomorrow and a named contact
- Being energetic and proactive are useful attributes.
- Willingness to talk to people about Hope for Tomorrow
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to operate as a team with local fundraising groups or others
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Reasonable expenses if previously agreed.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
Regular and ongoing support.
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
Basic induction to Hope for Tomorrow and a named contact.
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 24/10/2018
End Date: 24/10/2020
This opportunity is available Countywide.
More Opportunities from Hope for Tomorrow
Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome
Saffron Walden Arts Trust