www.uttlesfordfrontline.org.uk was developed by Uttlesford Citizens Advice in conjunction with other local organisations. The website helps people easily search and identify local health and wellbeing services and make a self-referral, so they can get the help they need more quickly.
Since it was launched, Frontline has expanded to cover Harlow and Epping. Our small, friendly team now needs an expert in search engine optimisation and social media marketing to help us grow further and make sure that our social media accounts are kept up to date with fresh and interesting content.
This is a new, flexible role that can grow with
you and is yours to develop! It would be
ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience in the charitable sector in
a role that can fit around caring or family responsibilities.
With your social media knowledge and experience, you will support and help us to:
- Post fresh and engaging content, daily, on social media sites using scheduling software. (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Interact with followers who post messages or questions on social media pages
- Come up with creative ideas around specific themes or campaigns
- Grow social networks by increasing the number of followers & engagements
- Source PR opportunities for newsjacking
- Engage and build online relationships with influencers, affiliates, stakeholders and champions, creating a ‘buzz’ around the service.
- Apply search engine optimisation to help increase visibility and traffic to Frontline websites.
- Work with the team to brainstorm and create content, draft copy and devise new marketing campaigns.
- Assist with communications research and other cross-department projects as needed.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
The role would involve spending some time in the office to start with.
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 08/04/2019
End Date: 08/04/2020
6 hours weekly, can be worked over a number of days.Initially based in Saffron Walden, but could work from home after a training period Volunteering can be flexible to fit in with family / caring responsibilities.
This opportunity is available in: Uttlesford
More Opportunities from Uttlesford Citizens Advice
Uttlesford Buffy Bus Association
Witham Carnival Association