Volunteers are needed to help in the Day Centre, Asheldham.
Various roles are available including helping with activities such as:
- Time to Talk (leading conversations of interest among small groups)
- Arts and Crafts (see skills below)
- Share experiences and play board games and card games
There are two sessions every day - morning 11 - 12 noon and afternoon 1.30 to 2.30 pm. The Day Centre operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Volunteers that are friendly and happy to talk
- Volunteers that can play board and card games
- Volunteers that can knit
- Volunteers that have Art and Crafts skills of all types
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
No particular skills required.
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 17/06/2015
End Date: 17/09/2020
Flexible. Suitable for weekly, occasional and one-off volunteering. Morning 11-12 and afternoon 1.30 to 2.30. Ideally able to cover one session per week.
This opportunity is available in: Maldon
More Opportunities from Dengie Project Trust
Parish of Rayleigh
Baby Stuff Braintree
Hft (Home Farm Trust)
Helping Hands - Volunteer Bureau for Tendring
St Clare Hospice