We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to support the work of B.E.A.R.S. Basics Essex Accident Rescue Service in their local community.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
* Building relationships with local retailers, pubs and organisations to ensure that our collection pots are located in prominent positions.
* Regularly collect the pots.
* Investigate new locations for charity pots.
* Promoting B.E.A.R.S. within your local community
* Friendly and enthusiastic.
* Good communication skills.
* Good knowledge of the local area.
* Good organisation and planning skills.
Some premises may not have disability access.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Travel expenses by prior agreement.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 28/02/2019
End Date: 28/02/2020
This opportunity is available Countywide.
More Opportunities from B.E.A.R.S. Basic Essex Accident Rescue Service
Rayleigh, Rochford and District Association for Voluntary Service (RRAVS)
St Lukes Hospice - Basildon
St Clare Hospice
Uttlesford Citizens Advice
Action for Family Carers