Would you like to help at the 2019 Chelmsford Beer & Cider Festival?
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about Homestart Essex, who wish to make a difference and have a little fun in the process!
You will be supporting the fundraising efforts of Homestart, the chosen charities of this year's event.
You will be:
- Helping to serve beverages from the soft drinks tent.
- Selling raffle tickets
- Helping to collect money
- Assisting with games and other fundraising initiatives during the event.
- Adhere to Health & Safety procedures, follow risk assessments and promote a safe
working area reporting any concerns where necessary.
We are very happy to refund your travel and parking expenses.
You will be:
- Good communication skills
- Own transport or ability to get to Admirals Park, Chelmsford
- Trustworthy to handle cash or merchandise stock at events
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity has no specific location.
More Opportunities from Homestart - Chelmsford
Addenbrooke's & The Rosie Hospitals
Basildon Community Transport Services
The Lightship Cafe