Chelmsford Museum will soon be launching an exciting new programme of events, open days and celebrations.
We need someone with their own camera who can capture hi-res photos of our collections, participants, activities and volunteers. These photos may be used on our social media, marketing and displays. We have an ideal list of pictures we aim to get capture but would also rally love your own ideas and creativity!
What you'll do
- Take photos of participants, staff and volunteers at our events
- Send your photos to us in a timely manner after the event
- Always act with care and courtesy towards those you are photographing
- Make sure everyone pictured gives their consent.
We will credit you in photograph we use.
Passionate about Photography.
Own a suitable camera.
Able to work to a brief and follow organisational brand guidelines.
Good communication skills.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 28/03/2019
End Date: 28/03/2021
More Opportunities from Chelmsford Museums
Oxfam Store - Market Road Chelmsford
Burnham Day Centre
Hope for Tomorrow