We are looking for 4 volunteers able to support small groups of people in using their own devices.
examples of their needs below:
- Searching the Internet
- Shopping on-line safely
- Use of Paypal
- Social Media
- Transferring photos from one device to another
- Basic I.T skills
- Must enjoy working with other and have patience
- Able to travel to villages withing the Braintree District
- Some very basic admin will be needed such as keeping a register and helping people with registration forms.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
Community360 will arrange this for you
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Mileage and fares
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 05/11/2018
End Date: 05/11/2019
At the moment we have a mid morning session in Great Yeldham 11am - 1pm and an afternoon session in Stambourne 1.30pm - 3.30pm. Volunteers must be able to travel to the sessions. Mileage or fares will be refundable.
This opportunity has no specific location.
More Opportunities from Community360 (Braintree)
Chadwell St Mary Centre (Community Hub)
Cancer Research Retail - Maldon
Lee Valley Regional Park Authority