We are looking for 4 volunteers able to support small groups of people in using their own devices.
examples of their needs below:
- Searching the Internet
- Shopping on-line safely
- Use of Paypal
- Social Media
- Transferring photos from one device to another
- Basic I.T skills
- Must enjoy working with other and have patience
- Able to travel to villages withing the Braintree District
- Some very basic admin will be needed such as keeping a register and helping people with registration forms.
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
Community360 will arrange this for you
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Mileage and fares
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 05/11/2018
End Date: 05/11/2019
At the moment we have a mid morning session in Great Yeldham 11am - 1pm and an afternoon session in Stambourne 1.30pm - 3.30pm. Volunteers must be able to travel to the sessions. Mileage or fares will be refundable.
This opportunity has no specific location.
More Opportunities from Community360 (Braintree)
Tilbury Seafarers Centre ( Julie Hobby)
Castle Point Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS)