Purpose of the role
• To assist the bureau in the day top day running of the office.
• To assist the bureau in ensuring that our “back-office” functions run smoothly and provide the platform for our services to be the best they can.
Main duties and responsibilities may include:
● help with the day to day running of the Citizens Advice service
● answer the telephone, reply to emails and post
● order stationery, enter client documents onto database
● type up letters and read through documents checking for mistakes
* filing client files
● print and scan documents using a printer
● update spreadsheets and databases
Location: Ernest Wythes House
50a Hemnall Street
Epping CM16 4LS
• A commitment to the aims and principles of the CAB service.
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to think laterally about events the bureau could hold.
• A willingness to attend training and other meetings.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• To be able to work as part of a team.
• Enthusiasm and confidence.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• To be
approachable and friendly
- Data Protection policy
- DBS check required
- Equal opportunities policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 07/03/2019
End Date: 07/03/2020
This opportunity is available in: Epping
More Opportunities from Citizens Advice Epping Forest District
Essex Wildlife Trust
St Lukes Hospice - Basildon
Citizens Advice Epping Forest District
Volunteering Matters (CSV)