Volunteers’ Week 2018 – Volunteering for all
Are you a volunteer with a story to tell?
Have you made a difference?
Why not take part in our 3rd Annual Volunteers’ Week Competition?
Volunteer Essex are inviting Essex volunteers countywide to tell their volunteering story to our website visitors in approximately 500 words. Tell us how you came to volunteer, how it has affected you and others, what you enjoy about it or tell us about a particular experience. The content is up to you and you could help to inspire others by telling your story in your own words! (Full names will not be printed on the website.)
There will be three winners whose entries will be featured on the Volunteer Essex website during the month of June 2018. In addition the author of each winning story will receive a Marks and Spencer’s Gift Card to the value of £20.
To enter the competition complete the Volunteers-Week-Entry-Form-2018 and return it with at least one photograph (preferably as a jpg. and in landscape format) to email@example.com or to your local Volunteer Centre. ( Please read the Terms and Conditions which appear on the Entry Form and at the end of this article.)
You can find details of your local Volunteer Centre Here.
The deadline for entries is Thursday 24th May 2018.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Each competition entry must be the personal story of the entrant. Stories submitted about a third party will not be accepted.
- Entries and photographs must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Paper copies will be not be accepted.
- Entries must include a photograph. (As photographs will be published on the Volunteer Essex website entrants must have permission from any third parties appearing in the photograph.)
- Entrants must live within the area covered by Volunteer Essex. See volunteeressex.org/about
- Volunteering stories must relate to an organisation with volunteering opportunities listed on the Volunteer Essex website. If you are unsure please contact your local Volunteer Centre volunteeressex.org/about who will be happy to provide this information.
- Volunteer Essex reserves the right to edit submitted articles and does not guarantee publication.
- Volunteer Essex will not use submitted articles for any purpose other than publication to the Volunteer Essex website.