Volunteers’ Week 2019 –
Time to Celebrate
Volunteer Story Competition
Do you have a volunteering story to tell?
Have you made a difference?
Why not take part in our 4th Annual Volunteers’ Week Competition and tell us your story?
Volunteer Essex are inviting Essex volunteers countywide to tell their volunteering story to our website visitors in approximately 500 words.
For example, you can tell us how you came to volunteer, how it has affected you and others, what you enjoy about it or tell us about a particular experience. The content is up to you and you could help to inspire others by telling your story in your own words! (Full names will not be printed on the website.)
There will be three winners whose entries will be featured on the Volunteer Essex website during the month of June 2019. In addition the author of each winning story will receive a Marks and Spencer’s Gift Card to the value of £20.
To enter the competition complete the Story Competition 2019 Entry Form and return it by email with at least one photograph (preferably as a jpg. and in landscape format) to email@example.com or to your local Volunteer Centre Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions which appear on the Entry Form and at the end of this article.)
The deadline for entries is Monday 20th May 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. Each competition entry must be the personal story of the entrant. Stories submitted about a third party will not be accepted.
2. Stories must be submitted using the official Entry Form and must be sent as an email attachment with at least one photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scanned forms and posted entries will be not be accepted.
3. Entries must include a photograph. (Photographs will be published on the Volunteer Essex website and entrants must have permission from any third parties appearing in the photograph(s)).
4. Entrants must volunteer within the area covered by Volunteer Essex. See www.volunteeressex.org/about
5. Volunteering stories must relate to an organisation with volunteering opportunities listed on the Volunteer Essex website. If you are unsure please contact your local Volunteer Centre who will be happy to provide this information.
6. Volunteer Essex reserves the right to edit submitted articles and does not guarantee publication.
7. Volunteer Essex will not use submitted articles for any purpose other than publication to the Volunteer Essex website.