Back to all Events
Volunteer Recruitment Training
23 November 2015 at 10:00 AM to 23 November 2015 at 4:30 PM
Posted by: Voluntary Sector Training
This one day session is aimed at anyone responsible for recruiting volunteers to work in their organisations. The course explores the role of volunteer workers within organisations and looks at the processes for successful recruitment.
- How recruiting volunteers can help an organisation meet its aims and objectives
- Understanding volunteers’ motivations and how they can match what your team needs to achieve the different roles and responsibilities volunteers can take on within an organisation and how these complement those of employed staff
- Volunteer role descriptions including the skills and qualities needed
- Different approaches to recruiting volunteers
- How to assess the resources needed within the recruitment process
Request more information
Contact Voluntary Sector Training to request further information about this event.
Venue: Champions Manor Hall Community Centre
Address: Hullbridge Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5LJView more events here ›